Visit

About this location

In 1818 the castle of St.Maartensdijk was broken down, only the moat at the edge of the village is still visible.

In the Orangeroom-museum there is a presentation about the arising of Sint-Maartensdijk in the early middle ages, and the construction of the castle.

Contact details & Opening hours

Opening hours

Contact details

Onder de Linden
Sint-Maartensdijk


Bekijk route