The best activities in Zeeland for kids this autumn
Written by: Zeeland.com
Zeeland is beautiful at any time of the year. Perhaps no more so than in the autumn! The tourist masses have long departed, the trees are beginning to turn and on the beach you can enjoy the sea breeze in your hair all the more. Kids too, can have a whale of a time. If the weather’s fine, head into the outdoors: there’s still more than enough to do when the weather turns autumnal. Here are 8 tips for what you can do with children in Zeeland this autumn.
1. Gnome trails!
2. Mushrooms, chestnuts and pine cones
3. Discover the tropical zoo
4. Museum visits with the kids
5. Join in a spine-chilling Halloween procession
6. Visit an indoor playground
7. Let your hair down in an amusement park
8. Glow-in-the-dark crazy golf
From discovering underwater animals at the Terra Maris museum to a nature trail in Westerschouwen; Staatsbosbeheer and Het Zeeuwse Landschap also organize fun activities for kids in the autumn. Curious to know more? Take a look at the events pages on the websites of Staatsbosbeheer and Het Zeeuwse Landschap!